Friday, November 3, 2017

Warm wishes...

TGIF everybody!

I've got another Christmas card that I made using the fun Polar Pals stamp set from MFT. For this one I created a single layer scene by masking the penguin, seal and polar bear all together onto the ice flow. I used my Copic markers to color their cute winter wear in the traditionally festive red and green holiday colors. Then I continued to sketch in the cold, winter waves and towering pines in the background to really flesh out the arctic home they live in. To finish off the card I die cut some large snowflakes and had them floating past the trio of festive friends. :)

Enjoy your weekend and I will see you again next week!  

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Bazzill
stamps- My Favorite Things (Polar Pals set)
ink- Memento grey flannel and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax set 2
My Favorite Things free with purchase snowflake dies
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
polar bear- W00, W0, W1, W2, W10, R000
penguin- C00, C1, C2, C7, C9, YR30, YR31, YR14, 0
seal- T1, T3, T4, E40, E41, T10
clothes- YG00, YG23, YG25, YG67, G29, R14, R27, R89, E50
water- B0000, B32, B34
ice flow/sky- B0000, B000, 0
trees- E55, E44, G82, G28

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOWZERS!!! This is Awesome looking!!!! love how you put the reflection of the trees in the water!!!! Have an Amazing Weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colouring, love the little scene those trees are fab !
Hugs Kaz x

Julie D. Richards said...

Awe, so awesome. Love it so much. Hugs.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.