Monday, September 18, 2017

Peace this day...

Good morning! 

I've got another sweet Dreamerland card to share today. This stamp is called A Little Peaceful Rest and being the animal lover that I am I fell in love with these napping buddies as soon as I saw them. It doesn't get much better than snuggling down for a nap with a furry friend right by your side, if you ask me. I trimmed away the cardstock below her and replaced it with this cool wood grain paper from Simple Stories. I love how it looks like a wall with the flowers growing up it. Oh, if only I had time to grab my own pup and take a nap today. Instead I'm off to work all day so time for that, LOL! 

See ya in 24 my crafty friends!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Simple Stories 
vellum
stamps- Dreamerland Crafts (A Little Peaceful Rest), sentiment
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink
twine
Memory Box butterfly dies
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- C0, C2, R12, YR02, YR68
puppy- C4, 100
sky- BG0000, BG000

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!!!!! No napping for us with our fur babies either!!!
Have an Awesome day doll!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh Amy, this has got to be the most amazing scenes ever.

Tracey Ann said...

Sweet, peaceful, and comforting... precious card, Amy. 💕