Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Birthday...

Good morning!

So because I was a bit preoccupied with mermaids last month, I didn't get a chance to post my card using the June cupcake from the PTI Baker's Dozen set. I've had this cupcake colored up since last September and when I pulled it out to create a card with it, it was just looking kinda lonely. I hemmed and hawed over what to add to the scene until my sister suggested that I add a kitty. Being the cat lover that I am, how could I resist? This fluffy kitty from the SOG Hipster Pets set looked like she belonged with a pretty pink and navy cupcake. Because the cupcake was done in no-line this kitty had to be too which really helped give her the super soft Ragdoll look I was going for. Sure she may look all sweet and innocent but leave her alone with that cupcake too long and I'm sure she will be licking that creamy frosting, LOL! ;)

Later my friends!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- My Mind's Eye (striped denim)
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen set), Some Odd Girl (Hipster Pets set), Papertrey Ink (Ways to say: Birthday)
ink- Memento desert sand and Studio Calico deja blue
My Favorite Things stitched scallop border die
Studio Calico sequins
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
cupcake
frosting- E50, Y000
cake- RV10, RV23, RV13, E21
rose- RV42, R22, R14, YG00, YG03
liner- B37, B39, BV29
cat
eyes- BG45, B39
fur- W0, W1, W2, W4, W8, W9, E50, E51, E40, E41
shadow- N0, N1, N3

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE it's soooo very Beautiful too!!! Great job on the no line coloring!!!! I have yet to try that technique!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

craftshopper's creation said...

Love the coloring of the kitty! Beautiful card!

Tracey Ann said...

Just want to snug that kitty.... before he goes after the cupcake... lol! Your no line coloring is just awesome... darling card!